Well, I had a lab this afternoon & on the way back to the office I chatted with my demonstrating partner. She asked me what time I normally go to office & what time I'll go back. I told her I go back about 6-ish and go to the office as early as 9 am because I've to take my son to school.. She asked me again about taking my son to school because she just knew that I have a son. hehehhe. She also add that there is no sign at all that I am mother. What is that supposed to mean??? Now I am full of myself. I haven't got a chance to tell Syawal about it. can't wait to see his response.
I've few things to finish before head home. Feel quite tired after the lab. Can't wait to watch American Idol tonight as they'll announce Final 24 tonight. I think this is the first time I follow this reality progrramme. Why?? Of course because of Simon Cowell.
Also, I just noticed that House, latest season is already on air in Five US. I really don't know about it. Normally they'll air it on Five first, and the repeat will be on Five US. Aaarrgh, I don't know how many episodes that I've misssed..
No comments:
Post a Comment