February 17, 2008

Coffee???

There is one coffee machine at my office that I think has the best cappuccino. For the last few days I was drooling for my regular cappuccino from this machine. I remembered the first time I went to the machine, there was a function down there at the lobby with lots of chairs & people. They blocked the way to the machine, so I can't get my cappuccino. Fine, there'll be another time. The next time I went there, there was a note on the machine saying that the machine will return no change, so pelase provide exact change. As I only got £1 at that time, being stingy I decided to go back to my office & asked from Syawal for small change. But, he didn't has any change. Once again, I missed my cappuccino. And today, on the way to library I asked Syawal to stop at the office as I wanted to get this cappuccino.. This time I was really drooling for coffee. I didn't want hand-made coffee. I wanted a machine-made coffee. I got exact change, 70p but once I was at the machine.... No cups, please insert your mug. **Aaargh*****. Why it is so difficult to get my coffee!!!!!

And now, when I am blog hopping I found this interesting quiz & really happy to find out what kind of coffee I am.


You Are a Frappacino



At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low


I guess I am not addicted to coffee (yet). I just need them once in a while. I actually have changed because when I was back in M'sia, there was no coffee in my dictionary. I only drank 'teh tarik' for hot drink & most of times I drank iced water. The coldness in UK has taught me to drink coffee, specifically cappuccino. Latte is nice too. I am sure I'll drag Syawal to get me a cup of coffee after his work over sooooon (3 hrs and 10 min time)

No comments: