Yup.....my third ramadhan in UK. Nothing much difference from the previous years. This year we have to fast longer but not that long as we’re at the end of summer. Last year, this time we were bz moving houses & we had to stay at Oja's house a week b'4 we could moved into our current house which is at 260, broadlands road. hehehe
This year the time for imsak & break fast are almost same with M'sia. However towards the end of ramadhan, it'll be earlier by an hour. The popular question when it comes to ramadhan is what do you have for break fast? Sounds easy but are really difficult to decide on what to cook. huh
For the 1st three days of fasting, I didn't really cook as quite bz with break fast arrangement at the prayer room. During Ramadhan, lots of generous people contribute donations to the Islamic Society. I think some of the money is used to prepared foods for break fast. I half volunteered myself to cook on last Friday. Yesterday was actually the first day my family n’ me had a nice + quiet break fast together at our house. I cooked mee bandung & really happy about it. syawal said not bad at all as the taste was there. I took the recipe from resipidiana & I've tried some of her recipes before & the never let me down. Highly recommended…
will continue later......
This year the time for imsak & break fast are almost same with M'sia. However towards the end of ramadhan, it'll be earlier by an hour. The popular question when it comes to ramadhan is what do you have for break fast? Sounds easy but are really difficult to decide on what to cook. huh
For the 1st three days of fasting, I didn't really cook as quite bz with break fast arrangement at the prayer room. During Ramadhan, lots of generous people contribute donations to the Islamic Society. I think some of the money is used to prepared foods for break fast. I half volunteered myself to cook on last Friday. Yesterday was actually the first day my family n’ me had a nice + quiet break fast together at our house. I cooked mee bandung & really happy about it. syawal said not bad at all as the taste was there. I took the recipe from resipidiana & I've tried some of her recipes before & the never let me down. Highly recommended…
will continue later......
No comments:
Post a Comment