September 18, 2007

6th Ramadhan

I just feel want to write something. Actually I feel free & happy. This feeling is only happened when your next meeting with your super is scheduled in few weeks later. Yes… I meet my super in regular basis. Once a week & of course I need to show my super something when I want to meet him. He actually said that he doesn’t expect me to show him anything. He just wants to know how I am doing/ progressing. It’s actually his style. He likes to meet his students regularly….. In one way I feel lucky, but sometimes can make me tense too. Actually I have lots of things to do… my report, my analysis, my experiments, my…, my…. My never ending to do lists. He’ll be off to New York next week & will be back in early October.

Yesterday, I invited K. Mie & her family for break fasting. Basheer’s family were invited too. I cooked Nasi lemak & Bihun sup. Not bad & I am happy with my cook. Today, I got invitation to break fast at Basheer’s house. Yey.. I don’t have to cook. Syafique was sleeping early yesterday, so he knew nothing about last night. Syawal and me really upset at him because of his behaviour. We want him to join any activity. We tried to send him for swimming class. He didn’t like it…fine. We withdrew him from the class as we thought he scared of water. Then, we asked him if he want to join the football lesson. Naah.. He doesn’t want to. OK.. Maybe its too harsh for you. The latest is karate. He said OK at the beginning but when I took him there, he cried & said he doesn’t want to. I didn’t see any problem with it. It’s a non-contact karate. It’s just like doing exercises. Huh. It really made Syawal & I pissed off. Syawal told him no computer games, no tv. He fell asleep not long after that. Syawal said he might be shy. That’s possible because he is really shy. Another possibility is maybe because the instructor is not really friendly. Maybe I should send him to music class. Do you think so? How should I encourage him to join all these activities?


No comments: