February 03, 2010

Spanx it


Spanx ..... apa benda sebenarnya ni kan? hmmm



Aku tau psl spanx ni masa blog hopping. skrg ni punyalah banyak shopping blog kan. tgk psl product macam dh jatuh cinta jgklah. slimming undies lah lbh kurang. anything yg boleh sembunyikan my bloated tummy ni mmglah aku suka. bila tgk harga yg affordable, lagilah aku suka. Further readng, I found out that pelakon Gossip Girl pun pki bende ni. Lagilah... I MUST BUY lah kan, hehhehe. I asked quotation from 2 different sellers. both returned back to me with big differnce in the total P&P. To cut the story short, i alerady ordered 2 items @ RM3++. tak sabar nk tunggu barang smpi. Apa barang?? tunggu sampai dulu.. maybe i can make a review about them.

BTW, I didn't tell MyD about it (yet), hehheheh. As usual, mmg rasa guilty klu tak cakap ngan dia. tp rasanya dia tak marah. Dia pun suka if I look slim. In fact few days ago he mentioned about me enroll into any slimming centre. at the moment tak perlulah kot. I think my wieght is still OK. My current weight sama lah nga sblm pregnantkan si MyCC. It's just after giving birth, I was really slim. Just imagine my wieght was just 47kg with a flat tummy. Really flat that couldn't imagine. believe me.

got to stop now. I have meeting at 3pm. bubbye

No comments: