syra is sleeping, syafique is playing with my camera phone, syawal is at work and now I feel really boring. Don't know what to do...... Blogging also seems boring. Yes, until I go back to work which is not until after raya, the feeling will be the same.
every day, I can't wait for syawal to come back from work, huhuhuh. My daily routine after syawal coming back is PARAM. I am a regular visitor to semenyih PARAM but not to worry... I still can control myself not to buy everything and until yesterday, successful!!. I want to keep my weight below 50kg as long as possible & thanks to syawal, he is the one who keeps reminding me don't eat too much. I guess he likes to see me 'quite' slim, hehheheh. However I did tell him, during hari raya I will eat everything, especially burasak and masak kicap. hmmmm sedapnya :). Luckily I have a sit up bench (bought in CBS) & will surely use it after raya. At the moment, the bench stays in the store together with our other stuff brough from UK.
until today, we haven't been to any breakfasting outside. All the hotels buffet ramadhans are ridiculously expensive & really not worth the money. besides, with syra along, I am sure I can't eat much so I rather breakfast at home. Also, I think I am no longer a big eater, huhuhuhu.
No comments:
Post a Comment