I've been siting in front of my notebook since afternoon, still thinking what to do. I think, most of the time I spent my time browsing ebay. I am so addicted to ebay. I feel like to buy everything & really hate this feeling. Aaargghhh. I think I know why. The reason is because I haven't gone to boot sales for quite long time. The last time time I went to CBS, I think was b4 Christmas. We did go to the CBS this morning, but it was already late & most of the sellers had left. or maybe there were not so many sellers. We didn't plan to go b'cos the forecast predicted heavy rain this morning. I slept back after subuh & woke up back about 10.15am. It was shiny outside & that was when I decided to go to Bursledon CBS. I bought basically nothing & that left me empty inside. Can't wait this winter to be over...... I miss CBS very much!!!
Suddenly... I am blank. Don't know what to write. Aarrrrghhh. I guess when u're not in the mood, nothing u do is going to work. bye2
No comments:
Post a Comment