Believe it or not I woke up at 11.30 this morning. What a lazy wife/mother am I right? I don't know why but maybe because of the lamb that I had yesterday. Had a headache after eating them & just ate dates/nuts for dinner last night. To make matter worse, my nauseaness also kicked me *huh*.
Luckily syawal being so understanding this morning. What I did remember, in half-asleep I told him to cook rice for his lunch as we still have the leftover from the event yesterday. Surprisingly, when I woke up, everything was done. The house is tidy & neat, he cooked additional dish for lunch & syafique took bath already. How lucky am I :). What I did just took my long & lovely warm bubble bath & spent most of the time on the sofa. Besides, syawal was working this afternoon. I was fasting today & luckily nothing bad happened. Another 4 days to go & want to complete them as soon as possible.
The good thing is I managed to do some work this afternoon. Have finished correcting my paper to that Austrian conf *phooh*. The deadline is not until early next year but this week will be the final week before the Christmas holiday. Have to show it to paul before that. So tomorrow I'll continue my writing the result's chapter.. **aarghhh**, hate it, hate it, hate it. So difficult!!!!!
Talking about the Christmas holiday. Luckily we don't have any specific plan so I hope I could settle few things during the holiday. One of them is to correct my 1st four chapters. I've shown it to Paul couple of weeks ago & even though there's not much correction but I need to edit most of the figures. To get better quality picture to be precised. Hmmmm & I know it would take lots of time to do that.
I hope tomorrow & the following days will be productive .....InsyaAllah.
Luckily syawal being so understanding this morning. What I did remember, in half-asleep I told him to cook rice for his lunch as we still have the leftover from the event yesterday. Surprisingly, when I woke up, everything was done. The house is tidy & neat, he cooked additional dish for lunch & syafique took bath already. How lucky am I :). What I did just took my long & lovely warm bubble bath & spent most of the time on the sofa. Besides, syawal was working this afternoon. I was fasting today & luckily nothing bad happened. Another 4 days to go & want to complete them as soon as possible.
The good thing is I managed to do some work this afternoon. Have finished correcting my paper to that Austrian conf *phooh*. The deadline is not until early next year but this week will be the final week before the Christmas holiday. Have to show it to paul before that. So tomorrow I'll continue my writing the result's chapter.. **aarghhh**, hate it, hate it, hate it. So difficult!!!!!
Talking about the Christmas holiday. Luckily we don't have any specific plan so I hope I could settle few things during the holiday. One of them is to correct my 1st four chapters. I've shown it to Paul couple of weeks ago & even though there's not much correction but I need to edit most of the figures. To get better quality picture to be precised. Hmmmm & I know it would take lots of time to do that.
I hope tomorrow & the following days will be productive .....InsyaAllah.
No comments:
Post a Comment