Yes... finally, we submitted our visa extension application. I hope everything goes well with the application & get the passports back next month.
Next we have to wait for the appointment letter for us to go to home office in croydon london for the biometrics purposes. In one way, I hate of going there but in other way I like it b'cause we could do something else when we are in London *ngeh3x*. Shooting 2 birds with one stone.
Anyway, this entry is not about our application but the pictures for the application. I noticed that it's very difficult to find a photo studio here in UK but you can find lots of a instant photo booth. I don't like to take pictures at this instant photo booth but this time I had no choice. As expected it's not that easy to take picture at this booth because we have to adjust everything by ourselves. Even though details instructions are given but still not that easy especially when it's syafique's picture. That's why when you look at the picture below, there are 2 sets picture of mine.
Syafique was scared at the 1st try because he had to sit on his legs on that unstable stool provided. We only have 3 tries if we're not satisfied with our picture. Syafique had tried 2 times but not ok & by the 3rd time he already cried b'cause me & syawal angry at him. So, to avoid wasting £4 I just sit on the stool w/out enough much time to adjust everything accordingly.
What more? When I took my 1st picture, the warning 'not according to UK standard' came out. Afraid it'll be rejected, I took another set & still we got the same warning. Later that we found it was actually because I am wearing tudung & it is OK if it's due to ur religion. Huh. There went another £4. So... the total cost for taking pictures was £16.We had fun though. Trying, playing & nobody care what we're doing in that booth. And finally, we managed to take syafique's picture perfectly. However, if you look carefully to his pix, he actually was really scared that time, had to balance himself on the stool.
**Note: I am stuck with my writing now.. Aaarghhh. Don't know how to compose everything. Most of the time I just look at the screen, don't know what to do :(
No comments:
Post a Comment