Now it's already 20 past five. I have about another 1.5 hr s to prepare for breakfasting. But I don't have to worry because today we'll be having pizzas from PizzaHot2u, the best halal pizza in Southampton. We ordered Meatball and Americano Hot medium sizes Pizza & they should be arrived by quarter to 7. yummy, yummy.
I've been craving for pizza since last week but syawal was working the whole week last week. Me, too lazy to call them to order for delivery. So, when I proposed to syawal just now.... he was a bit reluctant. Because it'll be cheaper to eat in at the restaurant. However, the thought of us getting ready, wear jacket, socks & we have to walk from the parking lot to the restaurant in this quite cold weather, we don't mind to spend 4pnd xtra.
At first I thought I wanted to cook, simple dishes only, telur masak kicap & salted fish. However, after performed Asar prayer, suddenly I felt so tired. This is my problem during fasting month. Sometimes, I am full with energy and the next moment, I am totally flat. Luckily syawal is being so understanding. As far as I could remember, I cooked seriously only in the first week of Ramadhan. After that, the smell of food make me sick. Fortunately, I still can cook... BUT only simple dishes.
I have to make a move now. The delivery guy is arriving soon & I need to setup the dining table a.k.a coffee table..till then.
I've been craving for pizza since last week but syawal was working the whole week last week. Me, too lazy to call them to order for delivery. So, when I proposed to syawal just now.... he was a bit reluctant. Because it'll be cheaper to eat in at the restaurant. However, the thought of us getting ready, wear jacket, socks & we have to walk from the parking lot to the restaurant in this quite cold weather, we don't mind to spend 4pnd xtra.
At first I thought I wanted to cook, simple dishes only, telur masak kicap & salted fish. However, after performed Asar prayer, suddenly I felt so tired. This is my problem during fasting month. Sometimes, I am full with energy and the next moment, I am totally flat. Luckily syawal is being so understanding. As far as I could remember, I cooked seriously only in the first week of Ramadhan. After that, the smell of food make me sick. Fortunately, I still can cook... BUT only simple dishes.
I have to make a move now. The delivery guy is arriving soon & I need to setup the dining table a.k.a coffee table..till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment