Hmmm.... Alhamdulillah, the fasting thing goes smoothly even though I missed the sahur about couple of times. It's just that the cooking for breakfasting is not really exciting for me. Every dishes I cook is tasteless. Luckily, sometimes our friend gave us what they cooked & we also have friend that sell some food. So far, I haven't missed buying something from her. Yesterday's nasi kerabu was really delicious. And today I am not gonna cook again b'cause we're going to break fast at the 'mosque'. Our another friend is cooking for the breakfasting & I am helping her to fry the chicken.
Well... I found that I am very lazy to blog since Ramadhan started. I just feel so tired but have so many things to do. I tried to organize my work accordingly but the tiredness change everything. After breakfasting, I couldn't do anything. Everynight, all of us go to bed early. I have to do something to prevent me from sleep, to keep me awake until we perform isyak & terawih prayers at home. We can't afford to go to the mosque as I heard they finish about 11 - 11.30 pm every night.
Little happy note. It's about our Syafique. We pray jama'ah for isyak & terawih. Normally, syafique is praying with us, but only Isyak. I noticed he started memorizing the Al-fatihah. He read it loudly together with his abah. I know he shouldn't but I am so proud of him so I'll just let him do it. I am thinking to ask him to fast tomorrow, part of the training.
I actually have many things to blog. I haven't blog about our recent holiday to paris. maybe will make another entry just for that event. In fact, I only managed to upload few pictures in my photoblog. At least I need another 2 entries to complete my pix uploading there.
At the moment, I am struggling to finish the paper that the deadline is on 15/9. It's not I don't have the material or whatsoever but aaarrgghhh, I feel like I don't have the energy to do that. I hope that I could finish it this Monday. I don't want to ramble about my misery of my PhD even though I feel quite miserable now. I don't know why but I think I worry too much now. I don't know where is the cool Anom has gone. All this while I was very happy.
I so wanted to go back to Malaysia. Of course with Phd, for both of us, me & syawal. Since Ramadhan started, I feel so homesick. Everytime I bloghopping, read other ppl stories about fasting thingy really make me miss my family more. Even when I chatted with my father earlier make me sad. I could feel my eyes started to pool, but luckily not raining yet, hehehehhehe. I hope this will be our last fasting month here in English land.
Ooohhhhh, there are so many not-Phd thing to settle. Syawal needs to apply for his study leave extension. Our visa is also expiring. If we're not planning to go out from UK, it shouldn't be a problem. But syawal is planning to go back to M'sia this Dec for the UMNO general meeting and I am aiming for another conf in Europe. Aarrrhghhh, what slow the process is syawal. At the moment we need his SV's supporting letter. and his SV is little bit like him so you can expect what is going on. Once we get the letter, then we could start everything.
Well... I found that I am very lazy to blog since Ramadhan started. I just feel so tired but have so many things to do. I tried to organize my work accordingly but the tiredness change everything. After breakfasting, I couldn't do anything. Everynight, all of us go to bed early. I have to do something to prevent me from sleep, to keep me awake until we perform isyak & terawih prayers at home. We can't afford to go to the mosque as I heard they finish about 11 - 11.30 pm every night.
Little happy note. It's about our Syafique. We pray jama'ah for isyak & terawih. Normally, syafique is praying with us, but only Isyak. I noticed he started memorizing the Al-fatihah. He read it loudly together with his abah. I know he shouldn't but I am so proud of him so I'll just let him do it. I am thinking to ask him to fast tomorrow, part of the training.
I actually have many things to blog. I haven't blog about our recent holiday to paris. maybe will make another entry just for that event. In fact, I only managed to upload few pictures in my photoblog. At least I need another 2 entries to complete my pix uploading there.
At the moment, I am struggling to finish the paper that the deadline is on 15/9. It's not I don't have the material or whatsoever but aaarrgghhh, I feel like I don't have the energy to do that. I hope that I could finish it this Monday. I don't want to ramble about my misery of my PhD even though I feel quite miserable now. I don't know why but I think I worry too much now. I don't know where is the cool Anom has gone. All this while I was very happy.
I so wanted to go back to Malaysia. Of course with Phd, for both of us, me & syawal. Since Ramadhan started, I feel so homesick. Everytime I bloghopping, read other ppl stories about fasting thingy really make me miss my family more. Even when I chatted with my father earlier make me sad. I could feel my eyes started to pool, but luckily not raining yet, hehehehhehe. I hope this will be our last fasting month here in English land.
Ooohhhhh, there are so many not-Phd thing to settle. Syawal needs to apply for his study leave extension. Our visa is also expiring. If we're not planning to go out from UK, it shouldn't be a problem. But syawal is planning to go back to M'sia this Dec for the UMNO general meeting and I am aiming for another conf in Europe. Aarrrhghhh, what slow the process is syawal. At the moment we need his SV's supporting letter. and his SV is little bit like him so you can expect what is going on. Once we get the letter, then we could start everything.
And our close friends just went back to M'sia for good. We were closed since we did our Masters here. Actually, it was syawal who was started befriend with the husband. We went to Scotland for holiday with other 2 families. Since then, we are very closed. We went to most of our holidays together. Now, we lost one family and soon, more close friends are going back for good. Eventhough I have no problem in making new friends but I know it will not be the same. I can't just share personal stories with just any body, not forgetting gossiping. hikhikhik. Eventhough we are apart, I know the friendship will not die :).
Need to stop now. I have a mountain high laundry, need to be folded *aaarghh*, while waiting for friend to send the marinated chicken for me to fry.
Happy Fasting
No comments:
Post a Comment