September 10, 2008

10th Ramadhan

I've written quite a long entry just now but suddenly I lost them because of my mistake. Now, I have to re-type everything back *huh*.

Hmm... I've finished writing a paper for a conf. & gave to P*aul just now. So, after few hectic days, I think I deserve some time off right?? I just hope Paul will not come back to me with the corrected paper too soon. Have to edit another article after this. Luckily I don't have to show it back to Paul. I think this two papers will be my final writing thingy. After this, I just want to concentrate on my analysis and final thesis. No more conference or what-so-ever. Also, I think I need to have a deep discussion with p*aul about my Phd thingy. If I wanted to finish the work until complete, I think it's gonna take another few years. My target now is just to finish the analysis & the rest can be put in my future works. Hope P*aul will agree with me. I am so miss my family & can't wait to go back to M'sia.

The weather??? terribly wet & cold too. If I am at home, spend most of the times under the duvet & can't really bare the coldness. Can't imagine how cold it's gonna be when winter arrives. I hate winter.... Until today, still fasting & I think I will not leave a single day this year *wink3x*. However, I just managed to do terawih 2 times. I was totally flat out after breakfasting. Plus, since syafique started his school this week, he has to go to bed before 9pm. In order to make him sleep on time, we have to go bed with him. Even though I didn't plan to fall asleep, but what usually happened, I fell asleep the moment I put my head on the pillow and woke up only when it's already sahur time. Perfomed my Isya' then prepare the meal for sahur. I must change my current habit. I want to do more terawih. Luckily, Isya' is sooner now.

Interesting note?? Last Monday, when I performed Subuh prayer, I almost blacked out & whenever I tried to stand, I had to sit back. That morning too I had appointment with the GP and she took my urine sample and also my blood pressure. I had a very low BP that explained my earlier condition that morning. What amazed me was when she ran few tests on my urine sample. She found out that there was some processes that shows my body was burning some fat for energy. She asked me whether I took my breakfast or not. When I told her that I was fasting, that answer the test result. Hope by the end of Ramadhan all the fat will be gone, hikhikhikhik. Later, when syawal told bash about the test result, he told him that test is call Ketone. oooooo.. now I know.

What else... nothing much. I still owe an entry about my holiday recently. Other than that, life goes on as usual, except bit tired.

No comments: