August 24, 2008

Take a rest...

Finally... after few hectic days, I got the chance to relax my body, muscle on the bed.. but not my mind, huhuhuhu. The PhD thingy really make me scared all the time. I don't really have much time. My final deadline is so approaching. Maybe 6 months sound still long time but there are so many things to achieve. Aarrgghh. InsyaAllah, I can do it. What I need to do now is to continue what I'm doing now. Plus, not too stress about it. Yes... I'll just go with the flow & of course never give up.

I should have netball this evening but I think I'm not able to join the others *sigh*. Not really fit to go besides syawal doesn't allow me to go. He has his own reason why & for me, I really thought it was very romantic of him. At least he cares about me, hikhikhik.

What else to write? Hmmm.. nothing interesting actually. Our trip to legoland yesterday was fun. The reason why I wanted to go was it was joined but lots of others. I had been to Legoland 2 yrs ago, except it was easter that time & was freezing cold. Yesterday's trip was really fun, plus the beautiful & wonderful weather. However, we only managed to get on 3 rides but for me they were more than enough. In that beautiful weather, big numbers of visitors can be expected & the queue for each ride was very long.

I am going to take a short nap now.... tadaaa

No comments: