Since last May, I have a skin problem, specifically my forehead. What I did before, I just applied moisturiser on it & I've tried several products. The latest product is Body Shop's vit. E & it is (was) OK until couple of weeks ago. At first it was only at the middel of my forehead but this time, it's spreading to my eyebrows. The last few days were very hot & those problem area turned very itchy & I decided to see the GP. There was one night where they were very itchy & had to stick handyplast on them to stop me from scratching them.
BEFORE: What happened to my skin????
I met the GP last Friday. I think my problem is too common because it only took the GP < 5min to prescribe me the cream. I went to Porstwood yesterday to get my prescription & had to go to three different places until I finally got the cream *phooh*. I had to wait for 15 min for that cream though. The first two places that I went were ran out of stock, so I guess lots of ppl are experiencing the same problem as mine. By looking at the cream's leaflet, my skin problem is called inflamed skin. Ooooooooh, now I know :).
BTW, just to share about the system here in UK, whenever you get sick, you'll see the GP only for consultation. They'll then issue a prescription of medicine(s) that you might need & you have to get them at any pharmacies. Unless you are eligible, you have to pay for £7.10 for each prescription issued. The GP will only issue a prescription for medicine(s) that you can't simply buy at any pharmacies, e.g. antibiotics. If you just have normal fever, then my advice don't go to the GP b'cause they'll just ask you take paracetamol/ibuptofen, no prescription given.
The pharmacist told me to apply the cream very thinly on the area, twice a day ( morning & evening), carefull not get the cream into my eyes & if still not OK, I have to see the GP again. Very detail instruction by him. Earlier, I heard his conversation with another patient & it was actually his 1st day at work. No wonder with that detail explanation. I put on the cream once I reached home & Alhamdulillah, today I found it is better but I'll continue applying the cream, at least for the next 6 days.
AFTER: It's better now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment