July 08, 2008

Sob, sob, sob pt.2

still not in the good mood. Not because of federer anymore .... It is my PhD thingy. I am stucked & I feel too tired (or too lazy??) to think. Aaaaarghhh. This is the moment that I feel like I hate PhD very much. For the past few days I've tried to find the best solutions but to no avail *sigh*. Maybe I haven't think hard enough. I need to be creative but my mind seems stuck. Ooooooooooooooooooh..... I hope things will get better after meeting Paul this Thursday.

Hmm.... to ppl out there who have been thinking to do your PhD. Please.. think carefully. It sounds easy but believe me, if you want to avoid it, you'll definitely do it. If you ask me do I feel regret?? Yup...sometimes. I actually had two options to chose.. either UPM or Perbadanan Putrajaya. If I choose not UPM, I guess I'll not be in this condition. But again, everything happens for a reason.

So Anom... be strong :)

No comments: