June 17, 2008

Hmmm

Today, I will go back early again, hheheheh. Syawal agrees to take us to the city centre, yey. Actually, I need to buy my body shop perfume oil. My burberry is almost finish & I don't want to buy it anymore. Not because I don't like it but I am a heavy user of perfume. It takes me less than a year to finish a 100ml perfume, unlike body shop, a small bottle can last up to 2 yrs & the price is much cheaper. See... how much can I save if I use body shop perfume oil. Besides, the smell last as long as the burberry one. However, I think I want to add my perfume collection...hmmmm :)

Well, even though I am doing not much on my work today, I feel happy though. Why? Because I helped a friend to solve her matlab programme. She said, she's been trying to do it for a month & we solved it in less than an hour. That is really make me happy... happy b'cause I helped someone, happy b'cause my programming skill is improving. I started using matlab seriously when I started my PhD. At the beginning I was really hate it but not anymore now. I enjoy it more & more, and I know every problem has its solution. Always think positive.....

Get to go.....

No comments: