Last night I couldn't sleep, I think not until 2am. I was sleeping early actually. but woke up later about 10.30 pm for Maghrib prayer. Tried to sleep back when syawal reached home from london. Chatted for a while but we discussed evrything, from nothing to everything. & when I tried to sleep back, I couldn't. Syawal??He was long gone fell asleep, huh. Part of me blamed him for waking me up. Plus the phonecall from his friend made me totally full awake.
While trying to force myself to sleep back, lots of things that syawal & me discussed earlier came into my mind. Before I forget, just want to list them down here. I don't really have time to elaborate them now. maybe later, whenever I feel free.
1. Our dearest PM, Pak Lah. I just don't understand what type of man he is.
2. Money, money, money....
3. paper, paper, paper
4. My PhD... suddenly I feel worry
5. Syafique & the dentist
6. holiday, holiday,holiday
7. Go back to M'sia next year
Once a month I'll experience this where I couldn't sleep at night. I know my PMS is just around the corner. Other usual symptoms; I'll become more sentimental, sensitive (I cried when I watched Ezora yesterday), backpain & my craving for food is unimaginable. Luckily, I woke up as usual this morning as I afraid I might be overslept.
While trying to force myself to sleep back, lots of things that syawal & me discussed earlier came into my mind. Before I forget, just want to list them down here. I don't really have time to elaborate them now. maybe later, whenever I feel free.
1. Our dearest PM, Pak Lah. I just don't understand what type of man he is.
2. Money, money, money....
3. paper, paper, paper
4. My PhD... suddenly I feel worry
5. Syafique & the dentist
6. holiday, holiday,holiday
7. Go back to M'sia next year
Once a month I'll experience this where I couldn't sleep at night. I know my PMS is just around the corner. Other usual symptoms; I'll become more sentimental, sensitive (I cried when I watched Ezora yesterday), backpain & my craving for food is unimaginable. Luckily, I woke up as usual this morning as I afraid I might be overslept.

No comments:
Post a Comment