May 06, 2008

Sob..sob..sobbb

I don't know how to explain my situation right now. I am not sad, I am not stress of my PhD...it's just I don't feel happy. But the main reason that caused this miserable feeling is I just bought something that obviously exceed my budget. Aaaarrghhh. How much is my budget?? Well, I didn't really have exact figure for that but the amount that I have to pay???? Aaarghh...What did I buy that made me like this? Well, I just got me new glasses. not 1 but 2. I guess I am one of million ppls that fell on advert on TV. I watched this specsaver promotion on TV, Buy 1 free 1 starting from £79. very tempting & hard to resist. By doing some surfing on their website, I thought I am gonna pay £150 top. BUT the actual cost that I've to pay was £25+.++. If I convert it to M'sian Ringgit, it' s about RM15++.++. Another big AAAARGGGH. The most expensive glasses that I ever bought. Syawal paid for it (thanks abang) & it really made me guilty. I told him this glasses can be my advanced b'day present *sob,sob, sob*, a nice dinner is fine with me *huhuhuhu*. As soon as I left the shop I actually cried a bit. I really hope that Syawal did/say something that will make me feel better which he didn't. BTW, to comfort myself, I told Syawal it was his fault too. Why? Because, whenever I want to buy something I always asked for his permission & if he said NO, then as a loyal wife I'll listen to him no matter how bad I wanted that thing. In this case, he barely said nothing. he took me to the shop, made comments to the frame I chose...see. He never asked me why I wanted to get new glasses since I just got myself new one when we're in M'sia last nov. Why I wanted this new glasses badly? Because, my recently bought glasses got no multicoated on the lenses, that causes reflection when I took picture. I bought the glasses quite (very) cheap last year & I actually told syawal that I am a bit sceptical on a very cheap glasses. For me to get good glasses, the price will be very expensive which I think is very true. hahh... I think there's nothing else that I could say/complain. We (read:Syawal) already paid for it & hope it'll meet my standard. If not... SAY NO to Specsavers..huhu. After spent this money, shall we to go Disneyland Paris as we planned? Huhuh... I've to slow (really slow) talk with Syawal. I really want to go there...

Ok...we leave this spec thing story, back to my life which were quite uneventful for the past few days. Anim went back to M'sia last Friday & now I have to all the housechores. From wash dishes, wash clothes, fold them, cooking, tidy up the house.....or never ending work & now I am so restless. How's my study?? I was quite worry before but today, while I was praying I got this guide from Allah s.w.t. InsyaAllah I will manage. My situation is not that bad. As long as I can manage my personal life & my study, InsyaAllah everything is gonna be fine. I am always positive that I can do it. And I know Allah s.w.t will always help me. How about Syafique? Who will babysit him after this. Me & Syawal had agreed on solutions where we'll take turn on different days. I just hope Syawal will keep what he said, else it's gonna be World War III in Flat A, 260, Broadlands Rd.

No comments: