Hmmm, today was not really a good one for me. I don't know why but it started after I picked up Syafique from school this afternoon. I was just a little bit late & he already cried. Ooooo, what should I do to him. He is such a sensitive boy. Hmmmm. When I reached home I felt really tired, mentally & pysically *sigh8. Tried to get some rest but syafique always came with lots of request, from one to another & he really got me onto my nerves. But still managed to get short nap. Soon after woke up, I turned to blues mood. Suddenly I felt like I wanted to cry & yup, I did cry. Syawal was still at the office & I called him to come back. I needed him badly & I knew that he knew once a month I'll have this blues thingy & he just has to follow my rythm. Not long after that, he came back. I just had few minutes to pamper myself (sob,sob,sob). A friend called. He & his family were coming to our house. So, I had to move. Tidy up a bit & I changed to a proper attire. then cooked for dinner; ikan pari bakar, ayam masak lemak cili api, fried chicken 4 the kids & rocquette for ulam. They were our first (they're also our regular) visitor since Anim went back to M'sia.
They went back about 9.30 pm & without wasting time, I tried my new glasses infront of Syawal that I just took from specsavers this afternoon. Didn't really have time to pose with them before. Of course, pictures were taken so that I can see how do look on them.
They went back about 9.30 pm & without wasting time, I tried my new glasses infront of Syawal that I just took from specsavers this afternoon. Didn't really have time to pose with them before. Of course, pictures were taken so that I can see how do look on them.
3 pairs of glasses; 2 new, 1 old
The old one: Got refleection on the lenses.
The 2nd pair. Not much difference with the old one
Yey... I like this one
OK, between the 2 new glasses which one that I like the most. My answer is the one with the black frame, not the half rim one. I've been dreaming to wear a funky look frame but I was too shy for a new style. My previous glasses were all look the same & I am not brave enough to try something new, something different. Syawal had told me everytime I got me new glasses, to try new style but no thank you. Since I chose the buy 1 free1 offer, now I have the chance to try new style, but still I'll wear the usual style glasses for daily wear. The funky one?, will wear when I am not around the ppl that I know. I know... I have a really low self confidence *sigh*.
Then, posing time. As usual Syawal will be more than happy to take all the pictures. Everybody looks sleepy. Syafique's bed time was passed already. He fell asleep not long after this. Syawal too. & me?? Watched my one of my favourite drama series (will blog about it later!!) & write this entry
Please ignore all the mess. Since Anim went back, I have to do all the housechores & it's very tiring. I never expect syawal to help me but if he helps, only god knows how happy am I. I can only tidy up the whole house only on weekend. During weekdays, tried to make it as tidy as possible. About the clothes on the heater, doors.. that is really unavoidable. Since I will spend most of my day at the office, it's not possible to hang them outside. Luckily, the friends that came tonight are our regular, they understood our situation. so, no problemo at all.
Need to go to sleep now. Tomorrow will be another day. hope everything goes well, InsyaAllah. I got paper to finish....
No comments:
Post a Comment