May 12, 2008

Boredom

I am so bored right now. I browsed around the net & found everything is so boring. Then I thought why don't I write about my just bought two pairs of shoes/mules in my blog.

yesterday night we went to London to meet Syawal's boss, Prof Azah. She came here to London for holiday with her family. Exchanging stories with her, reporting syawal's progress, had dinner at Bonda with them, sent them back to their hotel & we headed back to Soton. Arrived home about 1am. Prayed & doom to bed. Really sleepy & hope will wake up early tomorrow.



Surprisingly all of us woke up very early this morning & by 9am, we were on our way to Fair Oak carboot sales & I think this is their first car boot sales in 2008. They are actually open only during spring/summer & close between Nov-March. Since April 08 was a wet month, so they've been delayed until may. Today is such a beautiful day and the car boot sales area is really a big one. Lots of sellers & I felt like to buy lots of things but as usual, we brought a limited amount of money, so I only bought things that I really wanted.



I did buy a blouse and two pairs of shoes for myself. No picture on the blouse. Both mules that I bought cost me just £1 each. I will use the Dune as my daily wear to office. I like it b'cause they are easy wear to as I just need to slip in my feet. And of course I could take the off anytime in the office. Very the easy.



The second pairs is from charles & keith, the one that I like the most. They are still in perfect condition. I love them as soon as my eyes spotted on them. It is more to formal wear & am thinking of wearing it when I return back to UPM later (read:next year). However once a while I'll wear them here, maybe during hari raya event. hehhee. Later, when I reached home & I saw this same brand was been blogged by one famous blogger red diva. Honestly, I never heard of CnK brand. BTW, this famous blogger is a 'shoe lover' red diva. Her collection of shoes?? Unimmaginable!!! I wish I could have my shoes collections as many as her but MySyawal....*sob,sob,sob* (Find out yourself).



I also have another mules with the same design with CnK. They're from Laura Ashley & got it from car boot sales too. Yes.. I am not a big/crazy shopper but in car boot sales you can get lots of branded things at a VERY good bargain & they're still in perfect condition. That is why I love to go to car boot sales much2 more than shopping mall. With just £15, I could get lots and lots of things, range from shirts, shoes,bags, toys, electronics, perfumes, cosmetics.....everything. Seriously, you can find anything there, from rubbish to something. Hehheheehh




Have to stop now. Syawal will be back from work soon. We actually got two invivations this evening. One is a bbq party in Portsmouth & another one is high tea in Victoria Park. Both are from good friends. Which one will we be going to? Hmmm. Up to syawal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

charles & keith just opened one branch in pavillion, kl..dah balik kl nanti, bolehlah jenguk.

i just heard bout it today..

redmummy.com

ANOM said...

Thanks Red Mummy