Suddenly I totally forgot what I want to write? I think I am getting older sooner than it should be, huhuhu.
Well, I am at the office now. It's Good Friday & holiday, so not many ppl came to the office. Why am I at the office then? Well, I just worried about myself. I think I am very slow in my work. Besides, I just came back from holiday. the problem is from morning until now, I spent most of my time bloghopping, watching dramas... no, no..this is really not good man.
We just bought a new car & few days ago we're trying to find every possible sources to get money. We do have money to pay for it but short in few hundreds. At first we thought we could use the allowance that will be in our account anytime. However.... until yesterday no sign of it & fortunately, we managed to get the money. And when I went home last night, the letter from UKM just arrived. Meaning, the allowance is on the way. yeyy.... Luckily we don't have to use that money for the car, can use it in somewhere else *wink*.
No comments:
Post a Comment