I want to write something that happened to me & syawal when we were in Munich. I am so excited to put it here hehheheh, because it was something that will make me & syawal laugh non-stop. Prepare yourself because it's a triple-X story.
I can't really remember the exact day but it happened in our hotel room. Just me & syawal, syafique followed anim to the cyber cafe. We're actually purposely asked syafique to follow anim & syafique was more than happy to go. My son & computer (internet) can't be separated. Syawal always said that everybody in my family can't be separated from internet too. We got this from my abah.....
back to story......with Anim live with us & at single bedroom house, it's really difficult to have s*x (you know what is it, huhuhu). With all the sound effect... :). Well, during in germany we ALMOST did it & actually at the final stage hahhahahahahah, & guess what? What the worst thing could happened that prevent us from doing it? yes.... I got my PMS. When I arrived to our room earlier, I felt it (normal symptom) but didn't bother to check. Luckily, I checked before the in******se. Pity syawal & we had a big laugh after that. syawal said it'll be more thrilling to do it in a desperate (this is not the word that he used but can't remember the word) situation & make it more pleasure (I agree with this, *wink*). We actually locked the room, in case syafique & anim come back unexpectedly. So abang... I guess the next one will be after anim go back to M'sia which is about one month time :(, huhuhu.
sooner or later I'll publish this blog publicly & by that time, I'll feel less embarass to share this story. To abang... I hope you don't mind, *ahaks*.
No comments:
Post a Comment