Well, actually now I feel boring...really boring. Seems like I can't think clearly. I am trying to write something for my 18 months report. Huh..... Now it's almost 11 am but I haven't write much. Plus, I have a lot of other things to do apart from this writing thing
Let me be honest with you... there are two main things that make me feel really bad
1. My PIC..... I still can't sort it out. Everytime I think of it, I feel sick. Sick with myself. What is actually my problem. Please help me!!!!
1. My PIC..... I still can't sort it out. Everytime I think of it, I feel sick. Sick with myself. What is actually my problem. Please help me!!!!
2. EMG data acquisition system..... I got stuck with this thing long time ago. Aargh!!! it's OK at first but then things gone bad after I made some modification.
Yesterday.... everything was perfect I would've thought. Look at things positively & I react actively. But today, look different!! I feel bad!!! What should I do????
No comments:
Post a Comment