Lonely…. I feel lonely. Suddenly the song played in my head. Why I feel so lonely? The main reason is my PMS is just around the corner. The mood is swinging and swinging and keep swinging. It'll back to normal once the PMS start. Other symptoms will include backache, morning sickness. Complete package. Luckily this time my tummy is not ballooning up.
Last night Syawal's friends came to our house. Their visit is like weekly visit for the past few weeks. At first, I don’t really mind but I think now it’s changing. Do you know why? I came back yesterday evening feeling (really) exhausted & I hope nobody at home b'cos Syawal said they're going to play golf. It was fine when I got in Syawal was there. He was playing PS2 & the house was quite messy. Felt tense a little bit but I calmed my self & tried to not make any scene. I rested on the sofa for a while before there was a knock on the window. They were here. I was very frustrated on that time. I actually hope they'll come later. After they came in, went into the room & only went out to cook. See...I cooked for my visitor too. I was a prison in my own house. Waaaaaaaaaaaa. People can say..don’t cook if you don’t want to. Come on, I still know how to treat a visitor.
My main problem is I do mind if the stay is too long. Last night, they came about six pm & left about 1 am. The first time they came they stayed until 3 am. The next time, the stayed until 10 am the next morning. And I just stayed in the room. Helloo!!!! Don’t you people have family??? BTW, they’re married & one of them has a child. To make things interesting, their wives were not happy with what they’ve done too. Mind you... I am not very good at pretending even though I tried to. I can pretend very well when I am sad but not when I am angry. BTW, I don't really get it why they like to make our house as the port. If you're saying we have PS2, and then it is really not true b'coz all of them has PS2. I think it's because Syawal is the kind of person that like to spend time at home & he also doesn't know to say NO when anybody asks for anything. Yes..that is my husband & the consequences of that is I've to sacrifice . Sometimes I have things that I need his help & look at him tired, I just keep it to myself.
Ok! Back to the story. This morning Syawal asked me about last night since his friend said I looked not happy with them. Hmmm. What to say? I’ve told Syawal yes I wasn’t happy b’cos they stayed too long and he actually knew about it from the beginning. To cut the story short…there was a ‘hot’ situation between us this morning & I don’t have the mood to talk to Syawal. And I am really not happy about it. I wrote down what I felt so that I’ll feel better. I think this is not my fault. They should understand & know better. Syawal is married & do you think it’s proper to stay too long at people house? Besides.. it is a working day. We have to go to work tomorrow. People got things to do & as our house is little tiny one, I’ve to stay in the bedroom as there are no other places to go. The living room was conquered by the guys who may not realized that they have families waiting fro them at home!!!!
Yes… I am pissed off. Really pissed off. I will see Paul after this. Aaaghhh…another headache is waiting. What is the story for today!!!!
Last night Syawal's friends came to our house. Their visit is like weekly visit for the past few weeks. At first, I don’t really mind but I think now it’s changing. Do you know why? I came back yesterday evening feeling (really) exhausted & I hope nobody at home b'cos Syawal said they're going to play golf. It was fine when I got in Syawal was there. He was playing PS2 & the house was quite messy. Felt tense a little bit but I calmed my self & tried to not make any scene. I rested on the sofa for a while before there was a knock on the window. They were here. I was very frustrated on that time. I actually hope they'll come later. After they came in, went into the room & only went out to cook. See...I cooked for my visitor too. I was a prison in my own house. Waaaaaaaaaaaa. People can say..don’t cook if you don’t want to. Come on, I still know how to treat a visitor.
My main problem is I do mind if the stay is too long. Last night, they came about six pm & left about 1 am. The first time they came they stayed until 3 am. The next time, the stayed until 10 am the next morning. And I just stayed in the room. Helloo!!!! Don’t you people have family??? BTW, they’re married & one of them has a child. To make things interesting, their wives were not happy with what they’ve done too. Mind you... I am not very good at pretending even though I tried to. I can pretend very well when I am sad but not when I am angry. BTW, I don't really get it why they like to make our house as the port. If you're saying we have PS2, and then it is really not true b'coz all of them has PS2. I think it's because Syawal is the kind of person that like to spend time at home & he also doesn't know to say NO when anybody asks for anything. Yes..that is my husband & the consequences of that is I've to sacrifice . Sometimes I have things that I need his help & look at him tired, I just keep it to myself.
Ok! Back to the story. This morning Syawal asked me about last night since his friend said I looked not happy with them. Hmmm. What to say? I’ve told Syawal yes I wasn’t happy b’cos they stayed too long and he actually knew about it from the beginning. To cut the story short…there was a ‘hot’ situation between us this morning & I don’t have the mood to talk to Syawal. And I am really not happy about it. I wrote down what I felt so that I’ll feel better. I think this is not my fault. They should understand & know better. Syawal is married & do you think it’s proper to stay too long at people house? Besides.. it is a working day. We have to go to work tomorrow. People got things to do & as our house is little tiny one, I’ve to stay in the bedroom as there are no other places to go. The living room was conquered by the guys who may not realized that they have families waiting fro them at home!!!!
Yes… I am pissed off. Really pissed off. I will see Paul after this. Aaaghhh…another headache is waiting. What is the story for today!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment